Your privacy is important to us and we respect the confidentiality of your personal information. The aim of our web site is to provide you with information on our company and services and on job opportunities that we represent. It also provides a means for you to communicate with us. We use the following guidelines to protect any information you provide to us through this site:
- Any personal information provided by you is used solely for the purpose of assessing your suitability for job opportunities with our clients
- We do not pass any personal information to other people or organisations without your express permission
- We protect your privacy by restricting access to your personal information to only those staff who need it
- We do not sell or give to other people or organisation any list containing your personal information
- You have the ability to update or modify any personal information you have provided at any time
- If you are not appointed to the role that first introduces us, we will retain your details for future suitable vacancies. Of course, you may request that we do not retain your application details or consider them for any future recruitment vacancy
At various stages during the recruitment process we will need to collect personal information from you in order to assess your suitability for job opportunities with our clients. This may include personal information provided in your application (including resume, covering letter and qualifications) and details given during the interview process whether it is by telephone, face to face, or by video conference. With your permission, personal information may also be collected through reference checks from previous employers. For some positions, you may be asked to complete a psychometric assessment, or other assessment tool.
Use & Disclosure
Personal information is collected during the recruitment process for the purpose of assessing your suitability for job opportunities we represent. This obviously will include the provision of information to clients for the purpose of assessing your application.
If you are not appointed to the role that first introduces us, we will retain your details for future suitable vacancies. Of course, you may request that we do not retain your application details or consider them for any future recruitment vacancy.
Access to your information
You are entitled to access personal information we hold about you and to amend that information if it is incorrect. We will provide you with access to your personal information upon request; you may arrange a time to visit our office and view the relevant documentation.
There are some exceptions where information will not be made available. This may include information provided by your referees - unless we have their consent to make information available to you. We will always gain your permission before contacting any referee.
Other exceptions include evaluative information relating to the methodology used to make a recruitment decision, including interview guide skill matrices, reports or feedback from psychometric assessments and other assessment tools. In these cases, general comments on the reasoning behind the decision will be provided instead.
Security of Applications
Any personal information provided to us is stored securely, and is only able to be accessed by those parties involved in the recruitment process.